Zac’s 19 years of global experience in accounting advisory and audit roles include capital raising assistance, carve-out and pro forma financial statements, business combination and divestiture matters, IPO readiness, SPAC mergers, GAAP change and IFRS conversions, and audit assistance. Zac has served clients in a variety of industries, focused primarily in energy and including multi-national publicly traded companies, private-equity portfolio companies, and privately-held institutions. Zac is based in Houston and has spent the majority of his career in Houston, Tokyo and Amsterdam.
Thursday June 24
Matters of Disclosure
- Insiders’ potential conflicts of interest
- Business combination mechanics, including the financial incentives of insiders to complete a deal
- Securities ownership by insiders
- Understanding additional financing that may be required, including PIPEs
- The process for identifying the target, including the selection and evaluation process