Stuart Neuhauser, a member of EG&S, is a corporate/securities attorney with a focus on business transactions and corporate financings. Mr. Neuhauser has represented public companies (both domestic and foreign) in connection with their public offerings and other financings, as well as general corporate governance matters. Mr. Neuhauser has also represented investment banking firms in connection wtih financings and general advisory engagements, and has counseled both public and private companies in mergers and acquisitions (including "reverse mergers" and SPAC M&A transactions). Mr. Neuhauser has extensive experience in the public offerings of SPACs (on behalf of issuers and underwriters) and has played an important role in drafting and formulating the structural changes of the new generation of SPACs. Led by Mr. Neuhauser (and other members of the Firm), EG&S has been one of the most active firms in the world in both SPAC IPOs and SPAC M&A transactions. In addition, EG&S has acted as special SPAC counsel in connection with numerous Canadian SPACs.
Thursday June 24
Matters of Disclosure
- Insiders’ potential conflicts of interest
- Business combination mechanics, including the financial incentives of insiders to complete a deal
- Securities ownership by insiders
- Understanding additional financing that may be required, including PIPEs
- The process for identifying the target, including the selection and evaluation process