Scott Rubinsky advises public and private companies, investment banks, private equity firms and management teams on capital-raising transactions, including initial public offerings and public and private offerings of equity and debt securities. Scott also counsels public and private companies and private equity firms on mergers and acquisitions, strategic investments and spin-offs, and has substantial experience in initial public offerings and business combination transactions involving Special Purpose Acquisition Companies (SPACs).
Thursday June 24, 2021
Matters of Disclosure
- Insiders’ potential conflicts of interest
- Business combination mechanics, including the financial incentives of insiders to complete a deal
- Securities ownership by insiders
- Understanding additional financing that may be required, including PIPEs
- The process for identifying the target, including the selection and evaluation process