Priya Cherian Huskins
Priya Cherian Huskins is partner at Woodruff Sawyer, a full-service commercial insurance brokerage. Priya is a recognized expert in D&O liability risk and its mitigation.
Priya is the author of the popular D&O Notebook blog. There she writes about current issues effecting directors and officers of public and large private companies in the areas of D&O liability, insurance and corporate governance.
Priya service on the board of a public company and a private company board.
Thursday June 16, 2022
D&O Insurance for SPACs: Do's, Don'ts & Consequences
- Lawsuits against SPACs are on the rise
- When de-SPACed targets underperform and infuriate investors, who’s to blame?
- Why should all SPACs pay for the mistakes of a few bad apples?
- Negotiation with insurers: How SPAC management can hold down D&O costs
Thursday June 24, 2021
SPAC Public Company Readiness Playbook
- Best practices to employ before identifying a target
- Understanding (and fulfilling) public company reporting challenges
- A primer on the technology required to run a public company
- Planning for post-merger success