Kevin Kelly, a Senior Director, joined Morrow Sodali in October 2003. Kevin leads our SPAC (Special Purpose Acquisition Company) services and is responsible for new business development.
Prior to joining Morrow Sodali, Kevin held a number of senior roles in the transfer agent business including positions in sales, marketing, administration, product management, and operations. Kevin’s career included transfer agent and corporate trust roles with Computershare, Harris Bank, Manufacturers Hanover Trust Company, and Chase Manhattan Bank.
Kevin is a member of National Investor Relations Institute (NIRI) and the Society for Corporate Governance. He holds an M.B.A. degree from Fordham University and a B.A. degree from St. Anselm College.
Thursday February 15, 2018
Transitioning From Blank Check to Operating Company
- Examining ways to work with shareholders to get the vote.
- Strategies to build a new shareholder base.
- Creating post-merger liquidity.
- Understanding trading dynamics post-merger.
Thursday February 7, 2019
Positioning the IPO: Listing on the NYSE, Nasdaq, and TSX
Thursday June 24, 2021
The Special Meeting to Approve the Merger - How to Handle Retail Investors
- How have shareholder meetings changed in 2021
- What to expect and how to prepare for the retail battle
- Who are the new shareholders buying
- How much time is needed to solicit votes to approve the business combination
Thursday February 6, 2020
How to Anticipate and Minimize Risks and Costs Pre- and Post-IPO
- The impact of competition from PE firms
- Mitigating cyber risks during due diligence
- SPAC insurance coverage
- Satisfying regulatory filing requirements