Donna Ackerly is a corporate governance professional with extensive experience in hostile and friendly transactions, contested shareholder meetings, executive compensation, corporate governance and other proxy matters.
Prior to joining Laurel Hill, Ms. Ackerly was a Senior Managing Director with Georgeson LLC for more than 30 years. Donna is a member of the Society for Corporate Governance, National Investor Relations Institute and has been a frequent speaker on proxy and corporate governance issues. She was also a panelist on the SEC Roundtable on Proxy Voting.
Wednesday June 28, 2023
Designing SPAC Transactions to Minimize Risk
- The role of due diligence in mitigating SPAC lawsuits
- Why transparency = longevity in the SPAC market
- Investor support begins with good investor communication
- Why you want an independent financial advisor’s input
- Handling SEC scrutiny and reporting outcomes to investors