Jeffrey C. Selman represents emerging and middle-market public and private technology and life sciences companies and investors on their formation, equity and debt financing, mergers and acquisitions, licensing, restructurings, board and management issues, and general corporate and commercial transactional matters. He has particular experience advising on the creation and funding of special purpose acquisition companies (SPACs), as well as advising on the use of SPACs as a means of taking companies public.
He has represented companies in a wide range of industries, including software, social networking, mobile device applications, interactive gaming and entertainment, media, semiconductor, network equipment, biotech, medical devices, geothermal, solar, battery, energy storage, metals and emerging automotive technology.
Wednesday June 28, 2023
Designing SPAC Transactions to Minimize Risk
- The role of due diligence in mitigating SPAC lawsuits
- Why transparency = longevity in the SPAC market
- Investor support begins with good investor communication
- Why you want an independent financial advisor’s input
- Handling SEC scrutiny and reporting outcomes to investors