Brian has successfully represented multi-national corporations, private companies and sponsors in public and private capital markets transactions, mergers and acquisitions and restructuring matters, including initial public offerings, high-yield offerings, merger transactions and acquisitions worth billions of dollars.
He has a broad transactional practice, representing both issuers and underwriters in public and private financing transactions, including equity offerings, high yield debt offerings (144A/Reg S), investment grade debt offerings, exchange offers and tender offers. He advises U.S. and international companies on corporate and securities law matters, including corporate governance and SEC, NYSE and NASDAQ disclosure, reporting and compliance obligations.
Brian received his JD from Brooklyn Law School, where he was an editor of the Brooklyn Law Review, Dean's List member, and received the Professor Samuel Hoffman Memorial Prize for Excellence in Corporate Law. Brian received his BA from Syracuse University, where he was a member of The Renee Crown University Honors Program.
Thursday June 24
Matters of Disclosure
- Insiders’ potential conflicts of interest
- Business combination mechanics, including the financial incentives of insiders to complete a deal
- Securities ownership by insiders
- Understanding additional financing that may be required, including PIPEs
- The process for identifying the target, including the selection and evaluation process