Alex Vogel is the Chief Executive Officer of The Vogel Group. Alex Vogel is a lawyer and nationally recognized policy expert on federal regulatory and legislative strategy, risk management, political strategy, crisis management, and strategic communications. Throughout his career he has been a senior policy negotiator in the most significant matters before Congress, including serving as the top staffer in the Senate. Alex is respected by Fortune 500 companies, private equity firms, trade associations, and national coalitions as the architect of winning strategies in their most high stakes policy and regulatory challenges. Alex has been recognized for his work in The Hill’s Top Lobbyists list more than ten times in his career, including in 2018, 2019, and 2020.
Thursday June 16, 2022
SPACs in the Nation's Capital: The Regulatory and Legislative Landscape
- Impact of SEC proposed rulemakings and amendments to the SPAC industry
- SPAC friends and foes on Capitol Hill and legislative dynamics in 2022
- The SPAC Association (SPACA) and trade association activity
- Election 2022: What to expect
Thursday June 24, 2021
Let’s Talk About (Potential) Government Regulation
- SPACs raise growing policy concerns for Congress and the SEC
- Issues under scrutiny include regulatory treatment, investor protection, listing standards
- Will regulators crack down on high sponsor fees?
- What barriers to entry might the SEC create?