Craig Clay is the president of global capital markets at DFIN. Prior to his current role, he served as senior vice president at R.R. Donnelley leading the Global Capital Markets and Legal Process Outsourcing business. Before joining the company, Craig was a leading financial analyst at American Eurocopter, a subsidiary of Aerospatiale.
Craig received a Bachelor of Business Administration from Baylor University and earned a Master of Business Administration from Southern Methodist University. Craig serves as a trustee for Big Brothers Big Sisters of New York City and is a board member for Peloton Document Solutions, LLC.
Thursday February 7, 2019
Current Wisdom on Prepping IPOs, Seeking Targets
- Stronger market conditions since 2016 have opened a path for new fundraisers in equity markets
- Manage resale restrictions that arise when dealing with illiquid, over the counter companies
- Avoid hefty bank fees and underwriting discounts required in a traditional IPO
- What investors are looking for
Wednesday June 23, 2021
Why the COVID Pandemic Has Been a Boon for the Market
- Advantages of forward-looking guidance over traditional IPOs
- Uncertain times spark the popularity of a near-certain bet
- Big SPAC deals make big noise, raising blank-check awareness
- Post-pandemic growth prospects for SPACs