Taylor Sherman provides financial advisory, business restructuring, and transaction support services to corporations, lending institutions, private equity firms, hedge funds, and law firms. He advises debtors, secured lenders, bondholders, unsecured creditors, stockholders, private equity, and other stakeholders in matters involving turnaround, bankruptcy, out-of-court workouts, litigation, lender and M&A due diligence, transactional support, and profit improvement services.
Thursday June 29, 2023
What Public Investors are Looking for in a Deal
- The value proposition: What’s the potential upside?
- Do the sponsor’s interests align with public shareholders?
- How did the SPAC arrive at this particular valuation for the target?
- Is the target’s management prepared to run a public company?
- What are the target’s competitive strengths?
- How long will it take to close this deal?