Mark leads EY Capital Advisory’s “EYCA” capital markets advisory team preparing companies to enter the public markets through IPOs, SPAC mergers and direct listings. Prior to joining EYCA, Mark served in senior Equity Capital Markets “ECM” positions on Wall Street for about 15 years. Most recently he was Deutsche Bank's Head of Equity Financing Solutions, and prior to that he was a senior ECM execution banker at Barclays and its predecessor, Lehman Brothers. Before his investment banking years, Mark was a corporate and securities lawyer in Davis Polk's capital markets group, and a staff attorney in the SEC's Division of Corporation Finance.
Wednesday June 28, 2023
What Will the Future Hold for SPACs?
- The role SPACs will play in the capital markets going forward
- The types of companies that will be attracted to SPACs
- How deal structures will evolve to solve capital needs and other issues
Wednesday June 15, 2022
Counseling Private Companies Considering a SPAC in These Turbulent Times
- Hear what advisors are telling private companies considering SPACs in this environment
- Navigating some of the tough issues of the day and what to look out for
- How market and other forces are influencing how companies should behave