Huan Lou is Partner in the firm’s Corporate and Securities practice group, focusing on securities law and corporate finance. Ms. Lou represents public and privately-held companies in a wide range of corporate transactions, including public offerings, equity and debt private placements, mergers and acquisitions, and divestures. In addition, Ms. Lou assists business entities of various industries on general corporate matters and transactions, such as asset (stock) purchase agreements, employment agreements, shareholder (partnership or operating) agreements, shareholder and board meetings.
Thursday June 29, 2023
What Public Investors are Looking for in a Deal
- The value proposition: What’s the potential upside?
- Do the sponsor’s interests align with public shareholders?
- How did the SPAC arrive at this particular valuation for the target?
- Is the target’s management prepared to run a public company?
- What are the target’s competitive strengths?
- How long will it take to close this deal?