Christian Nagler represents issuers, private equity sponsors, and underwriters in a broad range of securities transactions including offerings, consent solicitations, acquisition financing, and tender and exchange offers involving convertible securities, trust preferred securities, investment grade and high yield debt, and equity derivatives Christian also represents companies and funds with respect to SEC reporting and compliance, including Section 13 and Section 16 obligations, corporate governance issues, and disclosure obligations. Christian has completed transactions in numerous industries including chemicals, consumer goods, energy, financial institutions, food & beverages, healthcare, hotels, media, real estate, shipping, and technology. Christian also has vast experience in working with special purpose acquisition companies.
Christian has been named as a leading lawyer in Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, Chambers Global: The World's Leading Business Lawyers, IFLR1000, and The Legal 500 U.S. and as one of “500 Leading Dealmakers in America” by Lawdragon. Additionally, in 2022 he was named a “New York Super Lawyer” by Super Lawyers Magazine and a Capital Markets MVP by Law360.
Christian has been sought out for his views on the market by, among others, The New York Times, The Financial Times, Law360, and Nasdaq Trade Talks.
Thursday June 29, 2023
Projections in Business Combination Transactions
- SEC proposes greater investor protections in SPAC transactions
- SPACs face new rules on presenting projections of future performance
- More disclosure requirements are coming
- Managing additional risk in light of enhanced regulatory scrutiny
Wednesday June 28, 2023
Why De-SPACs Remain a Great Option
- Why the De-SPAC option remains a viable path to accessing the capital markets
- Transaction update: Number of deals announced and closed, with commentary on notable transactions
- Understanding specific challenges in the capital markets as it relates to SPACs