Fatema is a partner at Withum with more than 12 years of public accounting experience providing assurance services to various clients in the public and private sectors. She advises clients on audit processes, internal control assessments and implementation and maintenance of accounting procedures. Fatema specializes in Hedge Funds, Fund of Funds, Alternative Investments and Broker Dealers under the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. She has experience with alternative investments including funds with assets under management ranging from $1 million to $50 million and includes a wide range of financial products including public and privately-held stock, derivatives, debt instrucments and private investment companies.
Thursday June 16, 2022
SPACs and Environmental, Social and Governance Investing: Latest Industry Trends
- ESG global market added $40B in assets this year and demand is growing
- ESG remains a major focus for target companies
- Determining target sustainability based on ESG factors
- Leading ESG sectors and a look at trends on target company management and boards
- Gender diversity and SPACs