Eklavya Saraf is a Managing Director of New Listings at Nasdaq. In this role, Eklavya is responsible for managing Nasdaq’s efforts to attract U.S. listings. He has over ten years of experience in the capital markets industry.
He works with early stage companies to maximize financing and visibility opportunities afforded by Nasdaq’s resources for companies going public. Eklavya works very closely with venture capital and advisors to today’s private companies to educate them on the liquidity options Nasdaq can provide.
Thursday June 16, 2022
International Intrigue: Understanding the Overseas SPAC Market
- Hot spots: Amsterdam, London (France, Sweden and Germany tied for distant 3rd place)
- Asia emerges as growing SPAC market with Singapore and Hong Kong leading
- Desire to list on American Exchanges gives US SPACs an edge in many sectors
- Deal structures, taxes and other cross-border SPAC issues
- US anti-inversion rules and international M&A
Thursday June 24, 2021
SPAC Public Company Readiness Playbook
- Best practices to employ before identifying a target
- Understanding (and fulfilling) public company reporting challenges
- A primer on the technology required to run a public company
- Planning for post-merger success