Zvi Schreiber ("tsvee shryber"), a serial tech entrepreneur, is founder and CEO of Freightos (Nasdaq:CRGO). Freightos is the digital booking platform of the trillion dollar international freight industry and is a recognised LogTech leader.
Previously, Zvi was CEO of Lightech (acquired by GE), and of Unicorn (acquired by IBM). Zvi holds a PhD in computer science and is author of Fizz, the history of physics in a novel, and of Money, Going out of Style, which explores money & economics. He is a frequent speaker at industry events and author of various articles, papers and patents.
Educated in Cambridge University and Imperial College, Zvi lives with his family in Jerusalem and London.
Thursday June 29, 2023
Steps Towards a Successful De-SPAC
- Managing post-merger governance issues
- Protecting against litigation risks
- Understanding lock-up periods
- Impact of private placements post-merger
- Assessing change-in-control protections
- Shareholder approval of equity incentive plans