Tina Pappas is a Managing Director in Equity Capital Markets at Jefferies LLC and has over 25 years of investment banking experience. Ms. Pappas leads Jefferies’ SPAC practice and has completed over 125 SPAC transactions. Ms. Pappas joined Jefferies from FBR & Co., where she was a Managing Director and head of the SPAC practice. Previously, Ms. Pappas was a Managing Director and head of Equity Capital Markets at Morgan Joseph & Co. Inc., one the earliest and most active underwriters of SPACs, where she was a key architect of the revised SPAC structure that was introduced in 2010. Ms. Pappas received a B.S. in Finance from the Leonard N. Stern School of Business at New York University.
Thursday February 7, 2019
SPAC Market Outlook Through 2019
- SPACs continue to be an attractive vehicle for raising capital
- Market interest remains strong, with IPO Vital Signs reporting 12 SPAC IPOs raising over $2.3 billion by Q3 2018
- Tech, Biotech and Healthcare companies continue to be prime targets, but for how long?
- Understanding costs – granting SPAC equity versus paying investment banking fees for traditional IPOs
Wednesday June 15, 2022
Merger Special Meeting: The Final Hurdle to Approving a Business Combination
- Arbitrage investors and empty voting
- Advisory firm recommendations and timing
- Redemption levels and exchange listing requirements
- Compressed solicitation window to achieve required vote