With more than 30 years of industry experience, Steven is heavily involved in Continental Stock Transfer & Trust’s day-to-day organizational and administrative issues, and in the overall management of client initiatives. An attorney with a background in public as well as private practice, he is a member of the New York State and Federal Bars. He has practiced at Simpson Thacher & Bartlett, and as a federal prosecutor. Steven is a member of the Securities Transfer Association Board, and chairs its Legal Committee, which is active in promoting important changes within the industry. A magna cum laude graduate of Brandeis University, he received Law Review honors from NYU Law School.
Thursday June 16, 2022
D&O Insurance for SPACs: Do's, Don'ts & Consequences
- Lawsuits against SPACs are on the rise
- When de-SPACed targets underperform and infuriate investors, who’s to blame?
- Why should all SPACs pay for the mistakes of a few bad apples?
- Negotiation with insurers: How SPAC management can hold down D&O costs
Wednesday June 23, 2021
SPAC Incentive Structure
- Aligning executive compensation with post-merger performance
- Factors to consider when negotiating incentive deals
- Issues of change-in-control (CiC)
- Determining whether the target has appropriate compensation programs to attract and retain talent