Kristi Marvin is the Founder and writer of SPACInsider.com, a website devoted to providing real-time analysis and data focused exclusively on the Special Purpose Acquisition Company (SPAC) asset class for investors, SPAC teams, bankers, lawyers and other industry “insiders”. She is a former investment banker having been involved in excess of $2 billion in SPAC offerings from a book-runner position and nearly $4 billion in total as lead or co-manager.
Wednesday June 28, 2023
SPAC IPOs: Structuring Deals in the New Market
- What will new SPAC IPOs look like in 2023 and beyond?
- Structuring considerations for sponsors and banks in the SPAC IPO market
- How to foster investor confidence in new SPACs
- 'Benefit of hindsight': what lessons have been learned around consummating a successful business combination?
Thursday June 16, 2022
M&A Advice Wanted
- Differing perspectives: Buy side vs. sell side
- Keys to effective negotiation
- Understanding the deal structure
- Assessing the target’s true financial condition and prospects
Thursday February 6, 2020
SPACS: Boom vs. Bust Markets
- Can SPAC IPO volumes continue to grow
- How to think about yields and minimum guaranteed returns for investors in both boom and bust markets
- Is there any correlation between traditional M&A activity and SPAC IPO/M&A activity?